On the heels of Virtual Villagers 2, comes the sequel. Grow your little people in real-time as you embark on a journey to re-populate the city ruins of Isola. Along the northern island shores, find new sources of food to nourish your villagers and make a variety of unique potions from hidden herbs. Discover real-time weather with clouds, fog, and sudden rain storms in Virtual Villagers 3, The Secret City.
Virtual Villagers 3: The Secret City Game Features:
- Real- Time Weather! Clouds, fog and sudden down pours drenching your tribe.
- Real-Time Gameplay: new surprises every time you turn the game on!
- Discover who among your tribe is destined to become Chief!
- Investigate and rebuild the remains of a ruined city!
- Find new sources of food for your villagers!
- Help your villagers make a variety of unique potions from hidden herbs, many with unpredictable effects.
- Dozens of new collectibles for children to retrieve.
- Raise children who resemble their parents.
- Help your villagers unravel the mysteries of Isola!
System requirementsSome tips and hints:
Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista 700 MHz CPU 256 MB RAM Direct X 7.0 or later
Map of the herb locations
-- Make sure to plant your first seed right away (drop an adult villager - but not a nursing mom - on the seed near the lift). That seed may be a mango, papaya, or banana (random chance).
-- The lift is useful for placing an adult and being able find them in the same place a few seconds later. (i.e. for getting the couples you want for making babies.) Other places are the waterfalls and bath (when complete.) The villagers will stay in that location for several seconds before wandering off to work or play.
-- When your adults are collecting objects (keys, firewood, etc.), they may drop them if interrupted by a celebration or if you click on them. The item will then "warp" back to where it was found originally.
-- The (collectable) tablet pieces will start to appear near the rubble when the rubble clearing project has gotten started with at least 2%.